The new colors of the regions
From Monday 11 January 2021, Lombardy, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Calabria and Sicily will go to the orange zone.
The other regions should remain in the yellow zone.
No regions in the red zone.
Let’s see together what we can do and what not:
- NO: travel outside the municipality;
- YES: move without any restrictions within your municipality;
- YES: open shops, as well as barbers, hairdressers and beauty salons, as well as supermarkets, pharmacies, newsagents and other essential activities;
- NO: bars and restaurants closed. Only home delivery and take-away service allowed until 10 pm;
- YES: do physical activity within your municipality;
- YES: go to places of worship;
- NO: schools closed. Reopening postponed to 24 January 2021.
(Order valid until 15 January 2021)